Mushroom and Sweet Corn Pasta with Truffle
A little truffle salt goes a long way.
- 12 ounces campanelli pasta
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint cremini mushrooms, quartered
- 3 ears sweet corn, kernels removed from cob
- Truffle salt to taste
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup chives, cut in 1-inch pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook per package directions until al dente.
- While the pasta cooks, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add in the butter and oil.