Mushrooms and pasta make for a magical combination.
- 1 1/2 cup strascinati pasta
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 large shiitake mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 pound cremini mushrooms, chopped
- The juice of 1/3 lemon
- Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley, for garnish
- Set a large pot of water to boil. Add salt. When water boils, add pasta and cook for about 5 minutes.
- In a large deep-set pan, sauté garlic and rosemary in 1 tablespoon butter. Add mushrooms and 1/2 cup of pasta water and sauté until mushrooms are cooked down, adding lemon juice and more pasta water midway through to deglaze.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?