No Bake Bottle Cake
Can't find your cake mold? Try a soda bottle instead!
- 2 (1 1/2-liter) water bottles, emptied
- 2 cups cold heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/2 pint raspberries, cut in half
- 2 cups brownie bites
- 4 cups chocolate ganache or magic chocolate shell syrup
- Fresh whole raspberries, for garnish
- Cut water bottle tops off (about 3 to 4 inches down). Cut each in half and slide pieces together to form one rounded mold shape. Line the mold with plastic wrap for easy cake removal.
- In a medium bowl, mix heavy whipping cream until medium peaks form. Fill the bottom of the mold with a layer of whipped cream, followed by a layer of halved raspberries.