No bake Choc Peanut Butter Slice
An Oreo crust with a chocolate and peanut butter middle sends this easy dessert over the top.
- 300 grams crushed Oreo cookies
- 150 grams melted unsalted butter
- 100 grams chopped peanut butter cups
- 50 grams crushed peanuts
- 150 grams smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 400 grams dark cooking chocolate
- 150 milliliters thickened cream (35 percent fat content)
- Start off by adding 300 grams of Oreos to a food processor and process until you reach a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and process until well combined. (you're looking for a wet sand consistency. If your mixture appears too dry add another tablespoon of melted butter.
- Add the crumb mixture to 30 centimeters rectangular baking dish. I used a long one but you can use a 20 centimeters round tin. Press down using the palm of your hands. Shape it so that it covers the bottom and sides evenly. Place in the fridge for 20 min to firm up.