No Bake Chocolate Custard Tart
With an Oreo crust and no-bake custard center, this treat is easy to make and tasty too.
- 340 grams Oreos
- 100 grams unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup caster sugar
- 1 litre milk
- 160gms unsalted butter
- 200 grams chocolate
- 172 grams cup castor sugar
- 150 grams white cooking chocolate (melted)
- Add Oreo cookies to a food processor and process until you reach a fine crumb. Add the butter and blitz until you have a damp, sandy mixture.
- Add the biscuit mixture to a 35 centimeters x 12.5 centimeters baking tin and use the palm of your hand or the back of a large spoon to press the mixture down firmly making sure the bottom of the tin has an even amount of biscuit crumbs. Refrigerate for 30 min.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?