No Bake Mango Cheesecake
So easy you'll find any excuse to whip up this tropical dessert party for your mouth.
- 10 small coconut cookies or biscuits
- 30 grams of butter, melted
- 150 grams frozen mangoes
- 150 grams heavy cream
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 50 milliliters mango juice
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 10 grams powdered gelatin (add 2 tablespoons water and microwave at 500 watts for 15 seconds)
- 80 milliliters mango juice
- 3 grams powdered gelatin (add 1 tablespoon water and microwave at 500 watts for 10 seconds)
- Heavy cream (for decoration)
- Mango chunks
- Fresh herbs
- Put coconut cookies into a ziplock bag and crush until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- In a bowl, combine crushed cookies and melted butter.