No-Bake Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake
When your favorite cookie meets a fruity cheesecake, you know it's gonna be good.
- 200 grams cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 100 grams heavy cream
- 100 grams yogurt
- 180 grams strawberry jam
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 whole strawberries, cut into cubes
- 50 milliliters hot water
- 10 grams powdered gelatin
- 9 oreos
- 30 grams butter, melted
- 4 oreos, cut in half
- 7 whole strawberries, cut in half
- Sprinkle gelatin onto hot water and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Combine 9 oreos and melted butter inside a ziploc bag and crush until crumbly.