NO BAKE OREO TART
Made with dark chocolate and America's favorite cookie, pardon us as we pick our mouths up off the floor.
- 300 grams crushed Oreo cookies
- 100 grams chopped Oreo cookies
- 50 grams baby Oreos
- 150 grams melted unsalted butter
- 400 grams dark cooking chocolate
- 150 milliliters thickened cream (35 percent fat content)
- Start off by adding 300 grams of Oreos to a food processor and process until you reach a fine crumb. Add the melted butter and process until well combined.
- Add the crumb mixture to 30 centimeters rectangle. I used a long one but you may use a 20 centimeters round tin. Press down using the palm of your hands. Shape it so that it covers the bottom and sides evenly. Place in the fridge for 20 min to firm up.