No Churn Blueberry Ice Cream Sandwich
The gourmet ice cream sandwich craze hasn't skipped the Tiny Kitchen.
- 1 tablespoon blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon pre-made sugar cookie dough
- In a pan over medium-low heat, combine blueberries, sugar, cornstarch and lemon juice. Simmer for 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and let chill.
- In another bowl, whisk together the cream and condensed milk. Stir in blueberry sauce. Freeze for 3 hours.