Nutella Ball Pancakes
8 ways to stuff Nutella in everything you eat.
- 1 Nutella ball per pancake
- 2 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- Vegetable oil or butter, for frying
- Maple syrup, to serve
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the egg, vanilla extract and buttermilk and whisk until fully combined.
- Place a little vegetable oil or butter into a medium frying pan and place over a medium heat. Add about 1/4 cup of pancake batter, place a Nutella ball on top and cover with 1/4 cup pancake batter. Cook for 2 minutes then flip and cook for another 2 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?