Nutella Braided Bread
Hardly could someone resist this rich and mouthwatering Nutella Braided Bread.
- 2 1/2 cups (310 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) salt
- 3/4 cup (180 milliliters) lukewarm milk
- 1 tablespoon (15 grams) sugar
- 15 grams fresh yeast (1 envelope active dry yeast)
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) melted butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup (150 grams) Nutella, room temperature
- Egg for brushing
- In a medium bowl stir fresh yeast with sugar until it liquefies. Stir in the lukewarm milk and then add the beaten egg and melted butter.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour and salt. Pour the milk mixture over the dry ingredients and start kneading it until it pulls away from the edges of the bowl. Give the dough the shape of a ball. Sprinkle oil onto a clean bowl, place the dough and cover with plastic wrap. Let it rest for about 1 hour at room temperature (warm space) until doubled in size.