Nutella Brownie Milkshake
For those times when your chocolate needs more chocolate, try a Nutella and chocolate brownie-infused milkshake.
- 100 milliliters milk (any type will do)
- 8 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 600 milliliters thickened cream (for whipping)
- 5 tablespoons nutella
- Chocolate brownies, chopped into small cubes + extra to sprinkle
- Chocolate sauce to drizzle
- Add thickened cream to a large metal mixing bowl.
- Whip on high using a hand mixer until cream thickens to stiff peaks that can hold their shape.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?