Nutella Croisssant Bomb
These Thousand Layer Nutella Bombs are about to blow your mind
- 2 cups bread flour (plus extra for dusting)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 packet fast-action yeast
- 2/3 cup water
- 8 scoops Nutella
- 2/3 cup clarified butter
- 1 1/4 cups bread flour
- Oil, for frying
- 1 cup caster (superfine) sugar
- In a large bowl, add the flour, salt, sugar and yeast. Add water and bring it together with a wooden spoon, then tip out onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes until smooth.
- Shape the dough into a ball, put it into an oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap, then place in the fridge for 1 hour.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?