Old Fashioned Potato Candy
The next time you have plain, leftover mashed potatoes, make this oldie (but goodie) sweet peanut butter treat!
- 1/3 cup russet potato (peeled, boiled, and riced or mashed)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3-4 cups powdered sugar
- 2-3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine cooked potato, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract in a bowl, until the mixture forms a putty-like dough.
- Dump the candy dough onto wax paper sprinkled powdered sugar.