One-Pan Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich
All the meaty, cheesey goodness of Philly's signature dish without even having to leave your apartment!
- 1 pound flank loin
- Olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 7 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- 1 baguette, sliced in half
- Preheat oven to 390 degrees.
- Place the loin on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, Worcestershire and mustard. Season with salt and pepper. Rub marinade into meat on both sides, and allow to marinate for 1 hour.