In partnership with
Orange Cheesecake Mousse Cup
Need a Mother's Day recipe idea? This delicious mousse is a perfect way to celebrate mom and is so simple, a kid could make it! Sponsored by Daisy.
- 1 cup Daisy sour cream
- 1/2 cup cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 (3-ounce) semisweet chocolate bar, very finely chopped or shaved with a peeler
- 8 graham crackers, crushed
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream, cream cheese, orange zest and salt. Sift in the powdered sugar. Whisk it all together and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, beat the heavy cream for about a minute until stiff peaks form. Be careful not to over whip! Immediately fold the whipped cream into the sour cream mixture, being careful not to mix the air out. Gently mix in half of the chocolate.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?