ORANGE CHOCOLATE OVERNIGHT OATS
These chocolate oats will make the overnight wait so much sweeter.
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- ¼ cup orange juice
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup Greek yogurt, for garnish
- Grated chocolate, for garnish
- Dehydrated orange slices, for garnish
- Chop dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Combine rolled oats, cocoa powder, maple syrup, Greek yogurt, vanilla almond milk, orange juice and zest and stir. Fold in chopped dark chocolate. Refrigerate overnight.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?