Two of your favorite desserts come together in this decadent white chocolate Oreo cheesecake, topped off with bits of candy for an added crunch!
- 1 (14-ounce package) Oreos, crushed
- 8 to 10 additional Oreos, broken in pieces
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups cream cheese
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 1/2 ounces white chocolate, melted
- 1 cup Nutella or chocolate sauce
- Chocolate candies, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the crushed Oreos and melted butter.