It's like an eclair had a fling with a giant donut, made even better with a delicious cream center.
- 250 milliliters of skim milk
- 3 egg yolks
- 50 grams sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 185 grams butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Sea salt
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 220 grams all-purpose flour
- 4 egg + 1 egg white
- Powdered sugar to dust
- Flaked almonds to sprinkle
- Milk to brush (any type will work)
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the yolks, vanilla bean paste and the sugar and whisk until well combined and the mixture lightens in color.
- Add the corn flour and plain flour and stir until mixture is smooth.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?