Parm & Panko Baked Zucchini Fries with Arrabiata Sauce
Laz turns everything you thought about cheese fries on its head.
- 2 large zucchinis, cut in half and into thirds
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, whole
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 (16-ounce) can chopped tomatoes
- Basil leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare a baking sheet with a wire rack.
- In a shallow dish, mix together the flour, salt, and pepper. In a separate dish, whisk the eggs and season lightly with salt and pepper.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?