Party Style Baked Brie
This stunning appetizer showcases a melty baked brie surrounded by fluffy rolls perfect for dipping; serve it at your next soiree to impress your guests.
- 15 frozen dinner rolls
- 1 (8 ounce) wheel of brie
- 2 honey packets (2 Tablespoons)
- 3 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 sprigs of rosemary, leaves only
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Thaw the rolls according to package instructions.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?