Passion Fruit & Chocolate Mousse Cups
We're passionate for passion fruit.
Chocolate cookie crumbs
- 2/3 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 egg whites
Passion fruit mousse
- 1 tsp gelatine powder
- 5 tsp water
- 5 oz seedless passion fruit puree
- 10 oz white chocolate, chopped
- 1 1/3 cups heavy cream
Passion fruit syrup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup passion fruit puree
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients together to a crumb-like texture.
- Spread the mixture onto a silicon mat and rest for one hour in the fridge.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?