PASSION FRUIT MARSHMALLOWS
We're very passionate about this sweet treat.
- 1 cup seedless passion fruit Pulp
- 3 ¼ tbsp gelatin powder
- 3 ¾ cups granulated white sugar
- 1 ½ cup water
- 3.7 oz egg whites
- ½ cup corn starch
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 7 oz dark chocolate
- Rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
- Line a 9-inch baking pan with parchment and lightly grease with oil spray.
- Pour seedless passionfruit pulp into a small bowl and sprinkle gelatin powder. Mix to combine and let the gelatin hydrate.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?