Peanut Butter Chip Scones
The perfect pastry for morning, noon, night ... or whenever.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon coarse sugar for dusting
- Preheat oven to 425°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.