Dr. Seuss was lying - the Grinch's heart actually grew 3 sizes after one bite of this pie.
- Chocolate Tart
- Vanilla sponge
- Cheesecake Layer
- 2 2/3 cups milk chocolate
- For the ganache:
- 2/3 cup milk chocolate
- 2/3 cup double cream
- 2 cups chocolate chip cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 28 oz cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/8 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 4 large egg yolks
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- 2/3 cup white chocolate, melted and cooled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line the bottom of an 8 inch springform cake tin with parchment paper.
- Combine the chocolate chip cookie crumbs and melted butter until just mixed. Tip the crumbs into the prepared cake tin and press down with a glass or the back of a spoon so that it’s smooth and compacted. Put the tin into the fridge while you make the filling.