Pie Toppings Bar
Jen Phanomrat has the secret to keeping your host game strong this holiday season: a pie toppings bar! Jen's hack? Use the Walmart Grocery app to pick up your pies and other ingredients so that you don't have to stress about baking anything from scratch! Sponsored by Walmart
- 1/2 pound bacon (not thick-cut)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons bourbon
- Cayenne powder, to taste
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup Peanut Brittle
- 3/4 cup sea salt caramel sauce
- Marketside Half Pumpkin Half Pecan Pie
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place a baking rack on top of a lined sheet tray. Lay bacon slices across the rack without overlapping.
- Combine maple syrup, bourbon and cayenne in a small bowl. Generously brush the maple mixture over the top of each slice.