Pineapple Upside Down Cheesecake
This pineapple upsidedown cheesecake is worth standing on your head for.
- 2 1/2 sticks butter, divided, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1 (14-ounce) can pineapple rings, drained with 1/8 cup of juice reserved
- 20 maraschino cherries, drained
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Make the pineapple upside down cake: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line two 9-inch pans with parchment and baking spray.
- In a small bowl, cream one stick of butter with brown sugar.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?