Pizza Pot Pie
Say it with us – Pizza Pot Pie!
- 2 cups broccoli, cut into small, bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup green olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Flour for dusting
- 1 1/2 pounds store-bought pizza dough
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the broccoli, green olives, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper until incorporated.