Plastic Bag Dispenser
Repurpose a used soda bottle by transforming it into a super classy plastic bag dispenser!
- Empty and cleaned 2 liter soda bottle
- Blade, small sharp knife, or scissors
- Acrylic paints of your choice
- Velcro hanging strips
- Plastic bags
- Carefully cut 2 inches off the soda bottle bottom to form a wide opening. Then cut off the other end at the base of the neck. File the cut edges with sandpaper.
- Wipe dry and paint the exterior to your heart's desire. Allow to dry fully, before placing the velcro wall strips on the bottle.