Enjoy the crunchy satisfaction of biscuit sticks covered in a variety of chocolates including matcha and strawberry.
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup bread flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 teaspoons warm water
- Melted dark chocolate
- Melted white chocolate
- Matcha powder
- Pulverized freeze-dried strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla, and continue to whisk until well combined.