Powdered Milk Popsicles
Chopped strawberries add a pop of yummy color to these surprisingly rich and creamy frozen treats.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup powdered whole milk
- 1 cup strawberries, chopped
- 2 bars bittersweet chocolate, melted
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Using a mixer on low speed, combine the cream, condensed milk and powdered milk. Then beat at high speed until the mixture thickens. Stir in the strawberries.
- Pour into a loaf pan lined with wax paper. Position the popsicle sticks, and place in freezer for at least 4 hours.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?