Puff Pastry Wrapped Apples
Warning: If you have an unhealthy addiction to caramel apples, do NOT watch this video.
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- For the topping
- Ice cream, of desired choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a melon baller, scoop the cores out of the apples from the top, making sure to leave the bottoms intact. Next, coat the apples with the cinnamon sugar.