Puff Pastry Wrapped Apples
Warning: If you have an unhealthy addiction to caramel apples, do NOT watch this video.
- 4 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- 1 sheet ready rolled puff pastry
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- For the topping
- Ice cream, of desired choice
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a melon baller, scoop the cores out of the apples from the top, making sure to leave the bottoms intact. Next, coat the apples with the cinnamon sugar.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?