Pumpkin Chocolate Quick Bread
Whole wheat, dark chocolate and pumpkin purée help this quick bread pack all the flavor.
- 1 1/3 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup dark cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups organic pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a loaf pan with coconut oil and set aside.
- Combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and baking powder in a large bowl and set aside.