Quick Pickled Vegetables: Radishes, Beets, Onions, Carrots
Homemade pickled vegetables like radishes, beets, onions, and carrots are simple to make and easy to use.
- 1 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup beets, thinly sliced
- 1 cup radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- Place vegetables in 1 large jar, or separate the vegetables into 4 different smaller jars.
- In a medium pot, add vinegar, water, sugar, and salt, and bring to a boil. Immediately remove from heat.