Quinoa Almond Brittle
What's sweet, crunchy and deliciously healthy? This superfood-packed brittle is the answer.
- 1/2 cup uncooked white quinoa
- 3/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2/3 cup pure maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper, then set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the quinoa, almonds, oats, coconut sugar, chia seeds, coconut sugar, and sea salt and stir to combine.