Rain Drop Jelly
Because sometimes an occasion just calls for a gummy frog hidden in cotton candy overtop a goblet of multi-colored jello.
- 1 1/4 cups cider
- 2 balls white cotton candy
- 2 frog gummies
- 1 to 2 drops purple food coloring
- 1 to 2 drops blue food coloring
- 3 1/2 teaspoons powdered gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Cut an opening in each cotton candy ball and stick a frog gummy in it.
- Soak the powdered gelatin in 2 tablespoons of water. In a bowl, heat the water, then mix in sugar, gelatin and lemon juice. Allow to cool.