Rainbow Birthday Cake
Just be careful when blowing out the candle.
- 1/4 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon egg
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon rainbow sprinkles
- Vanilla frosting
- Mix all cake ingredients, and stir in sprinkles.
- Pour into greased cake pan, and bake at 350°F for 10 minutes.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?