Who knew the rainbow tasted so chocolatey?
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup half and half cream
- 12 ounces white chocolate chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow crème
- Pink, orange, yellow, green, blue & purple food coloring
- Rainbow sprinkles
- Place the sugar, butter and half and half cream in a pot and bring to a boil over medium heat. Make sure to constantly stir the mixture. Once the mixture has come to a boil, boil for 4 minutes, constantly stirring.
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate chips and marshmallow crème. Stir until fully combined.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?