Rainbow Veggie Pizza
There are regular vegetable pizzas and then there's this. Have a slice of peace, love and happiness!
- 1 ready-made pizza dough
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup red cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup orange bell peppers, chopped
- 3/4 cup yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup broccoli florets,
- Purple potato, thinly sliced
- Red onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough until it forms a 10-12 inch diameter.
- Drizzle the surface with olive oil and equally distribute the minced garlic. Sprinkle Italian seasoning and salt and pepper. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, making sure to leave a 1-inch border.