Roasted Root Vegetable Risotto
How to make Roasted Root Vegetable Risotto.
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups Arborio rice
- 2 garlic cloves, grated
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 4-4 1/2 cups chicken stock, low sodium
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 1/2 cups various roasted vegetables
- In a medium sized Dutch oven melt the butter with the EVOO over medium heat. Add in the rice and toast until lightly golden.
- In a separate sauce pot bring the chicken stock up to heat over low. No need to boil.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?