Savory Bread Pudding with Blackberries, Onions and Goat Cheese
You'll want to eat the whole skillet.
- 2 sourdough baguettes, day old and stale
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, halved and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 large eggs, preferably organic
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 2 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups blackberries
- Honey, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bring a medium size skillet up to heat over medium high. Add in the butter and EVOO. Once melted add in the onions and reduce heat to medium low. Season with salt and pepper. Cook the onions until they are golden brown and caramelized. Remove from heat.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?