Shrimp Scampi Flatbread Skillet Pizza
Buttery, garlic-laden shrimp are the perfect topping for this thin crust white pizza.
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (1/4 teaspoon) package dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound large 51/60 shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons chopped parsley, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- In a large bowl, combine flour, yeast and salt. Add water and mix thoroughly, approximately 3 minutes, until dough comes together. Place dough ball in a clean, oiled bowl and cover with a towel until it doubles in size, roughly one hour.
- Make the flatbread: Roll out dough into a rectangle, 12 by 8 inches. Heat a griddle pan on high heat and brush with olive oil. Place dough on hot pan and cook on each side for 5 to 6 minutes.