Shrimp Spring Rolls with Spicy Peanut Dipping Sauce
A light and refreshing snack or meal, these spring rolls with a spicy peanut sauce are super delicious and easy to make!
- 8-10 round rice paper wrappers
- 4 ounces vermicelli noodles
- 8-10 fresh mint leaves
- 1 pound shrimp, deveined and shells removed
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced into matchsticks
- 8-10 leaves green lettuce
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 teaspoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- Boil the shrimp in a medium pot of water to cook through. Set aside to cool. Once cool, slice the shrimp in half lengthwise.
- Bring the same pot of water to a boil. Remove from heat and add the vermicelli noodles. Let soften for about 8-10 minutes. Drain thoroughly and rinse with cool water.