Oh my gourd, get pumped, Fall is here!
- 1 large pumpkin
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 ½ onions, minced
- Pepper to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned and fresh
- 2 tomatoes, minced
- ½ cup tomato purée
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 seedless chili peppers, hand-chopped
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup Oaxaca cheese, melted
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 lemon, for seasoning
- Olive oil, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut off the top of the pumpkin, around 2 to 4-inch opening depending on the size of the pumpkin. Scoop out the seeds and stringy pulp. Set aside.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?