Simple Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
Easy, impressive, and super customizable, these Chocolate Covered Strawberries add a gourmet flair to dessert!
- 1/2 cup white melting chocolate
- 1/2 cup dark melting chocolate
- 1 pound fresh strawberries
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- Melt the melting chocolates separately in the microwave for 1 minute. Mix until evenly soft.
- Dip a strawberry into the chocolate (either white or dark) then dip in a different topping. Repeat and enjoy!
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?