Skillet Bread With Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip
Indulge in every bite of this rich, chewy, ooey-gooey skillet bread with creamy spinach artichoke dip center.
- 14 frozen dinner rolls, thawed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons red chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a large cast-iron skillet with cooking spray, and place a small bowl top side down in the center of the skillet. Spray bowl with cooking spray, and arrange the bread rolls around the outside of the skillet. Cover with plastic wrap and let proof until doubled in size for about an hour.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?