Skillet Butterscotch Toffee Cookies
Live the sweet life with these warm, buttery skillet cookies topped with ice cream.
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup Heath chocolate toffee bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a bowl, cream the butter and sugars together.
- Next, stir in the egg and vanilla, until fully combined.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?