Skillet Chocolate Chip Coffee Cookie
Bake a giant, soft and gooey chocolate chip cookie in a skillet for an unforgettable, shareable dessert.
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 tablespoon coffee grounds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter
- Vegetable oil or butter to grease skillet
- Coffee ice cream to serve
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar together. Mix in eggs and vanilla extract.