S'mores on a skewer are the more or less sticky way to enjoy a classic campfire treat.
- 7 skewers, 11 inches long
- 1 pound cake (I use Sara Lee Frozen Pound Cake)
- 14 marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, crushed
- For the chocolate sauce:
- 8 ounces 60 percent dark chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso
- Begin by soaking the wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes.
- While the skewers soak, make the sauce. In a small saucepan, combine the chopped chocolate, cream, and coffee.