Snow Pea and Watermelon Salad
This bright salad features crispy snow peas and sweet watermelon bathed in a sweet, vinegary dressing.
- 1 pound snow peas, julienned
- 2 pounds watermelon, cubed
- 2 Thai chilis, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup tamarind puree
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons peanuts
- 2 sprigs of fresh mint leaves
- Make the dressing. In a large bowl, add tamarind puree, rice vinegar, sugar, honey, lime juice, fish sauce and olive oil. Whisk until smooth.
- To assemble the salad, add snow peas, watermelon, peanuts, and chilis into a large bowl. Mix until combined. Coat evenly with dressing. Top with freshly picked mint leaves.
Get access to the full recipe and 10,000 more!Already have an account?